Combining performance and ergonomics for fragile documents
- Product in details
- Tech specs
CopiBook V-shape is a semi-automatic scanner equipped with high resolution i2S cameras.
CopiBook V-shape scanner offers all you need to scan the most sophisticated bound documents, even the most fragile.
What are the strengths of CopiBook V-shape?
Compliant with ISO 19264 standard, Metamorfoze and FADGI*** Up to 600 dpi on 2xA3+; no reflections; no shadows
Entire information scanned (down to the book gutter); Autoscan
Adjustable glass pressure on books; Polished v-glass
CopiBook V-shape benefits at glance:
- IMAGE QUALITY:
Thanks to the 120° opening, images have no glare, even with highly glossy documents.
Also, CopiBook v-shape scanner provides no reflections between opposite pages (black stays black and white stays white).
Equipped with two symmetrical LED lightings, images have no shadows in the book’s binding.
No information is lost thanks to the v-shape glass that goes deep down in the book gutter with only 2 mm (0,08 in.) thickness.
- RESPECTING BOOKS:
The V-shape bookholder and glass have been designed for the sake of gentleness on any bound document : adjustable glass pressure on books and polished glass with no cutting edge.
- SAVING TIME:
CopiBook V-shape scanner is equipped with automatic devices:
- a motorized up and down V-shape glass to assist the operator’s work.
- a motorized and auto-centered book holder (right/left movement)
CopiBook V-shape scanner is equipped with 2 LED lightings. They are symmetrical fixed (front and back) and so provide no shadows in the books’ binding. Hence, the operator never has the LED lights in the eyes.
Download the brochure CopiBook V-shapeDownload
- HIGH RESOLUTION i2S CAMERAS:
- 2 high resolution i2S cameras performing at the same time (1 scan = 2 pages)
- up to 600 dpi optical on 2 x A3+ format
- V-SHAPE GLASS:
- adjustable glass pressure on books
- v-glass polished with no cutting edge
- motorized up and down to assist the operator’s work. It comes down on the book, exactly at the same position to insure constant focal distance to the cameras, and the scan is done automatically (autoscan). When the scan is done, the v-shape glass automatically moves away from the book for manual turning page.
- only 2 mm (0.08 in.) thinckness going deep down in the books’ gutter
- glass goes automaticaly up if it feels any obstacle
- V-SHAPE BOOK CRADLE:
- 120° opening for no glare on images
- motorized vertical movement
- auto-centered book holder (right/left movement) to accomodate any book thickness up to 15 cm (5.91 in.) and weight up to 20 kg (44lb.)
- LED LIGHTINGS:
- 2 symmetrical LED lightings fixed at the back and at the front providing no shadows in the book’s binding
- positioned for lighting up only the scanning area and no lights in the operators’ eyes
|CAMERA||2 high resolution i2S cameras with CCD area sensor|
|OPTICAL RESOLUTION||From 200 x 200 to 600 x 600 dpi optical on 2xA3+|
|OUTPUT: 2 modes||24 bits for color
8 bits in greyscale, 1 bit in binary
|SETTINGS||Fully automatic settings: focus, exposure time, white balance, format detection|
Motorized vertical movement;
Auto-centering left/right movement;
Book thickness size adjustment.
|FORMATS||From A6 to A2+ (2 x A3+)|
|MAXIMUM DIMENSIONS||480 mm (h) x 320 mm (l)
18.9 in (h) x 12.6 in (l)
|MAXIMUM THICKNESS||15 cm (5.91'')|
|MAXIMUM WEIGHT||20 kg (44 lb.)|
|COLOR SCAN||3,4 seconds on all formats|
|GREYSCALE SCAN||1,4 seconds on all formats|
|MIN. SCREEN RESOLUTION||1920 (w) x 1080 (h) pixels|
|ENHANCEMENTS||Deskew, thresholding, finger masking, curvature correction|
|STORAGE||High speed image transfer via Giga-Ethernet output|
|FILE FORMATS||TIFF, TIFF G4, TIFF LZW, JPEG|
|SAVING||Images saved during scanning process|
|DIMENSIONS||(L) 130 cm x (w) 115 cm x (h) 182 cm
(L) 51.18'' x (w) 45.28'' x (h) 71.65''
|ELECTRICAL POWER||50 Hz, 220 V / 110 V - 60Hz, 300 VA max|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||Between 10°C / 50°F and 30°C / 86°F|
|CERTIFICATIONS||CE/FCC part 15 conformity
Low voltage electrical safety EN60950
Radio electrical disturbances EN55022, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3
Electromagnetic immunity EN55024
|ACCESSORIES INCLUDED||Book holder
16:9 screen 23'' (Vesa 100)
|OUTPUTS||6 x USB 2.0; 1 x Gigabit Ethernet|
|WARRANTY||12 months hardware and software warranty included
Warranty extentions available up to 5 years